If you hate your haircut, do you tell the stylist? If your car still thunks after the mechanic “fixed” it, do you go back? If your neighbor throws a loud party, do you complain?
If you answered “no” to these questions, you could be a people-pleaser, and you will benefit from this eye-opening Youtube webinar to help you stop being a doormat and build assertiveness skills.
This webinar is hosted by a recovering people-pleaser who understands the challenges of learning to be more assertive and is ready to help you on your journey.
In this 50-minute webinar, you will:
- Explore the definition of “people-pleaser.”
- Learn the 3 people-pleasing types, and discern which type you are.
- Understand the difference between “kind” and “nice.”
- Learn the number 1 emotion that drives your need to please.
- Explore the influence of nature vs. nurture.
- Create and customize visualizations, assertive mantras, and alternatives to saying no
- Walk away with 10 steps to a stronger self.
- BONUS: Hear Karen DeBonis read excerpts from her upcoming memoir: Portrait of a People-Pleaser and the Son Who Paid the Price.
Sign-up today to receive links for future videos!